Friday, April 13, 2012

Prince of Morocco. NOOOOO... ):

Morocco shows pride in his complexion, and requests that I approve of his offer of marriage.


I replies that the choice is not me but the man must choose the correct box. The Prince is happy to take that chance, even after I warns him that if he chooses incorrectly he must never ask for another women's hand in marriage again.

I lets him know that my picture will be in one of the caskets. The three inscriptions are: gold-"Who chooseth me shall gain what many men desire;" silver "Who chooseth me shall get as much as he deserves;" and lead "Who chooseth me must give and hazard all he hath." The Prince decides to open the gold because all desire Portia and she is worth the gold.He finds a scroll in the golden casket that reminds him that "all that glitters is not gold." He leaves and I am happy to see him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment